The gateway generates notification messages if certain conditions are met. These notification messages will be delivered to the configured system notification recipients.
Some examples of when a notification might be sent:
- License expiration
- New certificates or keys imported from incoming email
- Client access IP addresses updated
- Enable notifications
- If checked, notifications will be set to the configured recipients.
- The sender of the notification emails. If empty, the Null sender (<>) will be used.
- Comma separated list of recipient email addresses for the notification emails.