Open source (AGPLv3 license)
- PDF encryption
- EDI@Energy required algorithms
- Built-in CA
- Web GUI
- Ready-to-run Virtual Appliance for VMware & HyperV
- Installation packages
- Webmail Messenger
- Update service
- Remote monitoring
- PDF cover page
- Configurable logos
- Certificate signing request (CSR) module
- Additional SMS providers
- Remote CA connectors
- HA clustering
- Company specific modifications supported
- External database support (MySQL/MariaDB, Oracle)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM) support
Frequently asked questions
Can I upgrade my plan?
Yes you can. The data from the community edition can be exported and imported into the professional version.
Which operating systems do you support?
The installation packages for the Professional and Enterprise edition requires RedHat/CentOS. The Virtual Appliance is built on top of CentOS.
Which hypervisors are supported by the virtual appliance?
At the moment we support VMware and HyperV. Please contact Us if you need to support a different Hypervisor.
Are your products hosted or on-premises?
The Email Encryption Gateway and Webmail Messenger are on-premises. You can however decide to run it in the cloud as well.