DLP quarantine queue¶
The DLP quarantine queue shows all the emails which are quarantined.
- Queue filter
- The queue filter can be used to search for a specific item from the list of quarantined emails.
- Delete selected
- Deletes the selected emails.
- Release selected
- Releases the selected emails from quarantine, i.e., the selected emails are “reinjected” into the gateway and handled as an email which was not quarantined.
- Release selected encrypted
- Releases the selected emails from quarantine but flag the email as “must encrypt”. If the email cannot be encrypted, the email will be bounced to the sender.
- Release selected as-is
- Releases the selected emails from quarantine without further processing, i.e, the email will immediately be delivered as-is to the final recipient.