- Users of CipherMail Professional or Webmail Messenger, should download the Hyper-V virtual machine from https://support.ciphermail.com. For the community edition, download the HyperV version from https://www.ciphermail.com/downloads-virtual-appliance.html.
- Unzip the virtual hard disk file to the location where all the virtual hard disks are stored.
- Create a new virtual machine.
- Set memory to 2 GB (≥ 4 GB recommended)
- Connect the network.
- Select “Use an existing virtual hard disk” and select the gateway virtual disk.
- Optionally, select more than one “Virtual Processor” (≥ 2 vCPUs recommended)
- Finish the “New Virtual Machine Wizard”.